Cowes (Island of Wight), UKHO ENC overlayed on Google Maps imagery
Cowes (Island of Wight), UKHO RNC (raster chart) overlayed on Google Maps imagery
The GeoGarage platform serves right now images of vector ENC Electronic navigational charts as a complementary offer to the different raster nautical charts (RNC) layers for its B2B customers.
This implementation of ENCs (worldwide catalogue of 12 618 charts at this date) allows to complete the catalog of available nautical charts (more than 9 000 raster charts) proposed by the Marine GeoGarage platform, for regions where the GeoGarage can't propose -for the moment- raster data (pending licenses with some international Hydrographic Offices).
It can be used in combination with or as a backdrop to other geo-spatial data layers (e.g. Vessel Traffic monitoring, weather) in third-parties web or mobile B2B applications.
Note : these ENC charts can't be used for B2B integrators who plan to use them in public applications (due to restrictions on s-63 data use)
Hamburg harbour, BSH ENC overlayed on Google Maps imagery
GeoGarage supports a wide variety of ENC data products :
- s-57 data from international Hydrographic Offices with which Marine GeoGarage got some partnerships
- s-63 encrypted data (signed specifically for the GeoGarage customer in the Primar / IC-ENC catalogues)
Countries authorizing ENC publishing for webmapping onshore apps
(not for SOLAS navigation)
- IENC (Inland Electronic Navigation charts) : Inland US and Europe Waterways (fulfiling the EU INSPIRE directive requirements for viewing for spatial information in Europe).
La Garonne river (at Langon), VNF IENC overlayed on Google Maps
USACE IENC (US) overlayed on Bing Maps with ArcGIS JS viewer
San Francisco, NOAA ENC overlayed on Google Maps imagery
The display of the vectorial ENC vector data can be configured according the specifications and the business needs of the B2B final integrator :
- the raster display supporting all the IHO s-52 (ECDIS) symbolization chart settings
- extended chart object filtering possibility
- optimizing delivery of chart across the Internet through image tile cache, for quick display of selected areas
Singapore ENC overlayed on Google Maps imagery
Post a Comment