The website has been derived in part from material obtained from different national Hydrographic Services (HS) with their official agreement :
- NOAA (US) : Raster Navigational Charts (RNC) ® from National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- LINZ (New Zealand) : our website contains data sourced from Land Information New Zealand. Land Information New Zealand gives no warranty in relation to the data (including accuracy, reliability, completeness or suitability) and accepts no liability (including, without limitation, liability in negligence) for any loss, damage or costs relating to any use of the data. © Crown Copyright Reserved.
- Serviço Hidrogràfico Brasileiro : Marinha do Brasil , Copyright © Diretoria de Hidrografia E Navegaçao (DHN is not responsible for this use of their data)
- UK Hydrographic Office with the permission of the UK Hydrographic Office and Her Majesty's Stationery Office. The UK Hydrographic Office (UKHO) and its licensors make no warranties or representations, express or implied, with respect to this product. The UKHO and its licensors have not verified the information within our product or quality assured it. © British Crown Copyright, 2010
- GEBCO Digital Atlas from the British Oceanographic Centre (BODC) : the imagery (bathymetric contours) are produced on the fly from the GEBCO_08 Grid (version 20090202, 30 seconds) stored on our GeoGarage server (button 'Physical').
The catalog is expanding : additional nautical maps sources are in preparation. Stay tuned...